Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lost.




Lost. Among the greatest TV shows ever made. When it goes off the air after the season finale, I'm gonna be so devastated. Hahah.

I was hooked as soon as I saw the Pilot, which has kept me occupied since the end of 2004. Haha. Such an awesome show, and how the writers have managed to keep their viewers entertained for such a long time is just admirable. Totally. The characterization is perfectly edited into the whole plane crash element of the show, but it's so brilliantly done and so fucking epic - and to add to that the score is beautiful. Michael Giacchino, the composer, has been consistently amazing.


I'm in the mood for some useless information:



Favourite Character:

To be honest, it's a tie between three guys. John Locke is just pure awesome. He's pretty much been the protector of the island since day one, which just makes him awesome as hell. He's also a very smart man. Benjamin Linus is also all kinds of awesome. A manipulating and lying genius. In real life, that would be very not awesome. Luckily, Lost isn't REAL so you know, it's awesome. Hahah. Desmond Hume is a time travelling Scotsman and he's been through a hell of a lot. Best of all, he's kept contained and has always been awesome, ever since Man of Science, Man of Faith.











^ John Locke











^ Benjamin Linus










^ Desmond Hume











Seasons Ranked:
I'll throw my top five episodes of each season in there too!


one: Four:
1. "The Constant"
2. "There's No Place Like Home"
3. "Cabin Fever"
4. "The Shape of Things to Come"
5. "Confirmed Dead"

two: One:
1. "Exodus"
2. "Pilot"
3. "Hearts and Minds"
4. "Walkabout"
5. "Numbers"

three: Three:
1. "Flashes Before Your Eyes"
2. "The Brig"
3. "Further Instructions"
4. "Enter 77"
5. "The Man from Tallahassee"

four: Five (so far):
1. "He's Our You"
2. "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"
3. "This Place is Death"
4. "LaFleur"
5. "Because You Left"

five: Two:
1. "?"
2. "Man of Science, Man of Faith"
3. "Live Together, Die Alone"
4. "Lockdown"
5. "S.O.S."


If you haven't seen it, or you just don't watch it.... then I advise you to. But if you miss one episode, you'll be so confused you'll stop watching. So go from the start! Haha.




LOST ftw. :)

4 comments:

  1. The Constant is my favourite episode of the show.
    It is amazing.

    and the seasons:
    4
    1
    2
    3


    5

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Constant was just really REALLY amazing. I honestly didn't remember much of Season Four before I watched some episodes today. Yeah, I watched seven episodes today. probably going to watch more later. haahha. :)

    i hate that you hate season five. >:@

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Constant is one of my favourite 42ish minutes of anything.

    I really dont know why I hate it so much. I just couldn't care less about any of the storylines or anything that is happening. But I like watching old episodes, so that's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's very weird. Just shut up and watch it imbecile or I'll be forced to fuck you up with my sledgehammer.

    ReplyDelete